- Basic Interim
- Maastricht Airport
- Directie / Management
- In dagdienst
For a client at Maastricht Airport we are looking for a country manager.
The country manager will be responsible for the management of the business in the Netherlands and business development in Europe, accountable for achieving sustainable business growth, managing communication with business partners, acting as a representative and leading business development projects within the country.
- Leading the team to hit monthly & quarterly goals.
- Dealing with agencies and clients for an always-on partnership.
- Leading operations team and reviewing performances from a general perspective.
- Reporting monthly basis to HQ management.
- Managing local authority relationship.
- Managing the full P&L of the activity.
- Managing & controlling revenue generation, its invoicing process and collection.
- Confirming monthly revenue generation & invoicing and align with the HQ finance team.
- Establish operational & strategie plans in order to achieve targeted revenues and market KPl's.
- Analyze the environment & business performance, identify gaps and propose solutions to drive business growth.
- Management of the team including hiring, onboarding, performance management in addition to employee's development, retention & motivation.
- Managing daily communication with business partners including local authorities, customers and logistic solutions partners to drive business growth.
- Monitor business partners' performances and ensure their alignment with the strategy.
- Reporting: timely submission of market reports including monthly sales reports, performance reports and market feedbacks.
- Lead business development projects within the country including finding and developing new opportunities, dealing with development of new strategies and formulating feasible business plans.
- ldentifying, negotiating and leading local opportunities collaboration with HQ.
- Regularly keeping the company informed on all matters within the country which may be of interest to the company.
- To carry out duties in an ethical and professional manner at all times, thereby enhancing the company’s image.
- English - fluent (verbal & written).
- BA/BS degree required.
- 3-5 years in Crossborder E-Commerce experience in the European market.
- Experience in a management position, preferably in a similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Ability to work independently and part of a team environment.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Market knowledge.
- Customer relationship management.
- Problem solving.
- lnformal communication skills.
- Continuously grow & develop work.
- Maartje Smedts - Gulikers / Jason Schaepkens
Toon meer vacatures
Toon alle vacatures